Rain on the Roof Very Short Questions are written by experts. Go through and gain confidence. We at edumantra highly appreciate your feedback regarding Rain on The Roof Question Answer Class 9.
Rain on the Roof Very Short Questions
By- Coates Kinney
1. What do the humid shadows refer to?
Ans. The humid shadows refer to the dark clouds.
2. What is melancholy in the poem ‘Rain on the Roof’?
Ans. in this poem ‘darkness’ is melancholy.
3. What does the poet like to do when it rains?
Ans. When it rains the poet like to keep lying in his cosy bed and enjoy listening to the patter of soft raindrops.
4. What sound do the raindrops make?
Ans. The raindrops make the sound of patter.
5. What makes an echo in the poet’s heart?
Ans. The sound of the raindrops on the roof makes an echo in the poet’s heart.
6. What do the recollections do?
Ans. The recollections weave their air-threads into woof.
7. Where do the raindrop patter?
Ans. The raindrops patter on the shingles of the roof.
8. What is the single major memory that comes to the poet?
Ans. It is the memory of his mother.
9. Is the poet, Coates Kinney, a child now?
Ans. No, he is not a child now.
10. Who are the -darling dreamers” Coates Kinney refers to in the poem ‘Rain on the Roof’?
Ans. They are all the children of the mother.
We hope you are enjoying the Rain on the Roof Very Short Questions
11. Is the poet’s mother still alive now?
Ans. No, his mother is not alive.
12. Give the name of the poet of the poem ‘Rain on the Roof’.
Ans. Coates Kinney.